Not entirely sure where this is from
Cambridge University Health Partners (CUHP)
The Foundation is a member of CUHP, a partnership that aims to deliver world-class excellence in healthcare, research and clinical education.
Cambridge Institute of Public Health (CIPH)
We are a member of CIPH (part of Cambridge University’s School of Clinical Medicine) which aims to improve the public’s health, using research, teaching and analysis to promote wellbeing, prevent disease and reduce health inequalities.
Public Health England (PHE)
The Foundation has signed a memorandum of understanding with PHE that establishes cooperation between our organisations on matters relating to public health and genomics.
Collaboration and co-production
Our intellectually rigorous approach and our strong social values are often sought after where projects call for a focus on implementation of research. For enquiries about collaboration and partnering in grant applications please contact our Deputy Director.
We welcome enquiries about projects that fall within our mission. We can offer:
- Expertise in health policy, evaluation and implementation of new technologies in healthcare, biomedical communications
- Flexible, bespoke services
- A brand that is respected in health policy circles for integrity, independence and convening power
- Extensive networks of expertise and influence
- Robust research, analysis and communication
- Stringent quality standards which include peer review
For more information please contact our Deputy Director