Members please log in with your registered email address to access the resources section:
Click here to register
Haven't registered? Registration is free, quick (takes less than two minutes), and is only required once to be able to access all the resources on our website.
Why do we require registration?
We ask you to register so that we are able to get some feedback about who is using our website, and for what purpose, so that we may continue to improve and hone our resources to meet the needs of our audience.
What does registration give you access to?
Registering on our site gives you access to all of our resources section:
- Educational resources - this section contains 'primers' on basic genomics and interactive e-learning resources on topics ranging from DNA Test Methods and Pharmacogenomics to Confidentiality and Informed Consent.
- Full text copies of all of our reports - from 2000 to the present.
- PolicyDB - our database of genomics policy literature. This searchable resource aims to be as comprehensive a collection as possible of documents with relevance to public health genetics policy for the UK, covering the period 1990 to the present.
- Rapid Responses - an archive of our rapid responses to genetics news stories that have appeared in the national press, in both summary form and with an in-depth epidemiological analysis.
- Key papers - a categorised bibliography of the key journal publications that inform the field of public health genomics, as selected by experts in the field.